The location at the side of the house, near the existing telephone Network Interface Device, also allows for an easy connection to be made between the iNID's integrated voice over IP function and the home's existing phone wiring.
What does TNI stand for?
TNI stands for Telephone Network Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TNI
We have 75 other meanings of TNI in our Acronym Attic
- Tamil Nadu Human Rights Commission
- Tagoloan National High School (Philippines)
- Terra Nova High School (various locations)
- The North Hills School (Irving, Texas)
- Tamil Nadu Health Systems Project (World Bank)
- Tahitian Noni International (beverage company; Orem, UT)
- Targul National Imobiliar (Romanian: National Real Estate Fair)
- Tejas New Instruction (memory protocol, computing)
- Telecommunications & Navigation Institute
- Telephone Number Inventory
- Tentara Nasional Indonesia
- Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology (Bangkok, Thailand)
- The National Investor (United Arab Emirates)
- The Neuroscience Institute (Cincinnati, OH)
- The New Information
- Tiny Natural Inclusion (philatelic imperfection)
- Tourisme News International (French: Tourism News International; UK; est. 2005)
- Training Needs Identification
- Transition Networks, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cisco's VoIP gateways will handle all telephone network interface functions such as switching, conferencing and signalling allowing greater scale and reliability across large network deployments.
By leveraging Clare's core telephony competency and LITELINK silicon DAA technology, the CPC5712 delivers a superior solution to designers of telephone network interfaces," said Mark Heisig, General Manager and Vice-President of Clare.
Equipped with a rich and targeted mix of telephone network interfaces and media processing resources, the DI series enables developers and resellers to create more efficient and complete system solutions that offer increased functionality at a lower cost to end users.
Netaccess, acquired by Brooktrout in June, is the leading supplier of Primary Rate and Basic Rate ISDN telephone network interface products.
This feature makes the device well suited for developers of medium-density telephone network interfaces where fail-safe clock synchronization is critical.
a leading supplier of T1/E1 Primary Rate ISDN telephone network interface products for computer telephony systems and multiport modem products for open, standards-based remote access systems.
The FlexT1 IP Processor is a card set which integrates router and terminal server data networking features with telephone network interface and high speed digital transmission connectivity.