There is also no biological proof and the entire indictment is only based on transcripts from the telephone conversation between the defendants.
What does TELCON stand for?
TELCON stands for Telephone Conversation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TELCON
- Technology Enhanced Learning Conformance European Requirements and Testing (the Netherlands)
- TATA Engineering and Locomotive Company
- Telecommunication Network for Cooperative Driving
- Telephone Company
- The East London Communities Organisation (est. 1996; UK)
- Telemetered Communications
- Telecommunications Command
- Telco Construction Equipment Co. Ltd. (India)
- Telephone Conference (communication method)
- Technology Enhanced Learning Solutions for Communities of Practice (workshop)
- Telecommunications Operating Requirement
- Teledate Equipment
- Test of Early Language Development
- Transferred Electron Device
- Technology Enhanced Learning Environment
- Medical Telemetry (medical job descriptions; hospital unit)
- Television Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The President His Highness Shaikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Emir of Kuwait His Highness Shaikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah discussed this evening during a telephone conversation ties between the two countries and ways to enhance them, as well as current regional developments.
Summary: Highly-sensitive telephone conversations on Scotland Yard's anti-terrorist hotline have been recorded by hackers.
The Israeli TV quoted late Friday remarks attributed to Benjamin Ben-Eliezer, a former minister and a close friend of the Egyptian leader, as saying Mubarak had slammed the United States, during a telephone conversation on Thursday.
SARAJEVO, Oct 20, 2010 (TUR) -- Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu had a telephone conversation with Massoud Barzani, head of the regional administration in north of Iraq, on Wednesday.
Summary: HM King Mohammed VI and King Juan Carlos of Spain held, on Wednesday, a telephone conversation.
Summary: Rabat - HM King Mohammed VI and King Juan Carlos of Spain held, on Wednesday, a telephone conversation.
Penniman of unlawfully taping a telephone conversation between the two men, was tossed out of court last week when Judge Janet Kenton-Walker allowed a motion to dismiss filed by Mr.