There is also no biological proof and the entire indictment is only based on transcripts from the telephone conversation between the defendants.
What does PHONECON stand for?
PHONECON stands for Telephone Conversation
This definition appears rarely
- Pfadi Helfenberg-Oberberg Gossau (German; Swiss scouting camp)
- Provincial Home Owner Grant (British Columbia, Canada)
- Pseudoautosomal Homeobox-Containing Osteogenic Gene
- Photon Log
- Phosphorescent Organic Light-Emitting Diode
- Proprietary Electrophosphorescent Light Emitting Diode (Universal Display Corporation)
- phosphorescent organic light emitting device technology
- Photographer's Mate (US Navy)
- Public Health Operational Master Plan (Washington)
- Phonological Word
- Paddington House of Pancakes (Malaysia)
- Physically Handicapped Offender Program (Texas)
- Pittsburgh Home Ownership Program (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Parrot Heads of Puget Sound (Jimmy Buffett fan group; Washington)
- Pyrococcus Horikoshii
- Person Having Ordinary Skill in the Art (patent law)
- Day Photographic Exercise
- Photographic Intelligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The President His Highness Shaikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Emir of Kuwait His Highness Shaikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah discussed this evening during a telephone conversation ties between the two countries and ways to enhance them, as well as current regional developments.
Summary: Highly-sensitive telephone conversations on Scotland Yard's anti-terrorist hotline have been recorded by hackers.
The Israeli TV quoted late Friday remarks attributed to Benjamin Ben-Eliezer, a former minister and a close friend of the Egyptian leader, as saying Mubarak had slammed the United States, during a telephone conversation on Thursday.
SARAJEVO, Oct 20, 2010 (TUR) -- Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu had a telephone conversation with Massoud Barzani, head of the regional administration in north of Iraq, on Wednesday.
Summary: HM King Mohammed VI and King Juan Carlos of Spain held, on Wednesday, a telephone conversation.
Summary: Rabat - HM King Mohammed VI and King Juan Carlos of Spain held, on Wednesday, a telephone conversation.
Penniman of unlawfully taping a telephone conversation between the two men, was tossed out of court last week when Judge Janet Kenton-Walker allowed a motion to dismiss filed by Mr.