In his earliest days, and during some of his most difficult periods of challenging cash flow problems, he even resorted to running his business out of a traditional red telephone call box.
What does TCB stand for?
TCB stands for Telephone Call Box (used by OS and other data sources in the UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCB
We have 192 other meanings of TCB in our Acronym Attic
- Tampere Convention Bureau (Finland)
- Tan Construction Boots
- Tannersville Cranberry Bog (Tannersville, PA)
- Target Control System Bulletin
- Task Control Block
- Teatro Brasileiro de Comédia (Brazilian Theater of Comedy)
- Technische Commissie Voor de Bouw (Dutch: Technical Committee for Construction; Belgium)
- Technology Capacity Building
- Telecommunication Certification Body
- Telecommunications Control Board
- Temporary Crown and Bridge (dentistry)
- Tennis Club Bressolles (Bressolles, France)
- Tennis Club de Beaumont (French: Beaumont Tennis Club; Tarn et Garonne, France)
- Tension Continuity Bias (graphics/animation)
- Terminal Connection Box
- Terminal de Contenedores Barcelona (Spanish: Barcelona Container Terminal; Barcelona, Spain)
- Terrace Community Band (Terrace, BC, Canada)
- Territorial Commissions Board (UK)
- Terry College of Business (University of Georgia)
- Test Certification Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is a water fountain and telephone call box to the south end of the open edge of the loading dock that MSHA felt supported a finding that it is an area designated for people to travel on foot.
Doctor Who is a time traveling humanoid, a Time Lord, who ventures into adventures around the universe to fight evil in a time machine called TARDIS, which has the external appearance of an old British police telephone call box.
Fussell was trapped when Police Constable Philip Morgan was called to examine a telephone call box and saw his muddy footprint on the floor.
The inquiry into the death of fouryear-old Chloe Fletcher, at Wallasey Town Hall, was told that the female caller had made the admission from a telephone call box in Wallasey on Wednesday.
The admission was made from a telephone call box in Wallasey during the early hours of Wednesday mor ning.
1831 The magnetic North Pole was located by Sir James Clark Ross on his Arctic exploration expedition 1880 The first telephone call box for public use, in New Haven, Connecticut, went into service 1915 Zeppelins carried out their first raid on London 1935 Driving tests were introduced and L plates made compulsory 1946 The first TV licences were issued in Britain,at a fee of pounds 2 1953 Gordon Richards became the first jockey to be knighted.