The chip set also supports additional applications such as voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), handset/speakerphones, telephone answering machine, and caller ID.
What does TAM stand for?
TAM stands for Telephone Answering Machine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TAM
We have 237 other meanings of TAM in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Account Manager
- Technical Advice Memorandum (IRS)
- Technical Area Manager
- Technology Acceptance Model
- Technology Area Manager
- Telecom Application Map (TM forum)
- Telecommunications Applications Map
- Telecommunications Association of Maryland
- Telecommunications Association of Michigan
- Telenet Access Management system
- Telephone Association of Maine
- Television Audience Measurement
- TEMPEST Advisory Message
- Tenner-A-Month (UK internet dial-up account fee)
- Tense Aspect Mood (linguistics)
- Teoplitz Approximation Method
- Teresian Apostolic Movement
- Terminal Area Model
- Tertiary Assessment and Moderation (New Zealand)
- Test Access Matrix (testing server on an ADSL network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Steffen was arrested outside his Saugus home late Wednesday after the councilwoman came into the sheriff's station with the recording of a call she received on her telephone answering machine, officials said.
The new InterActive Communicator software also adds telephone answering machine playback volume and speed control, gain setting for use with microphones other than InterActive's SoundXchange Model T, Caller ID, and support for the recently introduced Creative Labs Video Blaster SE.
There was no response from federal defender Quin Denvir's office, where a reporter left a message on a telephone answering machine.
PhoneMate, a leading manufacturer of telephone answering machines and cordless telephones, offers these suggestions: -- Electronic Pocket Organizer: You'll need this to track your daily activities and upcoming midterms.
The Company produces a wide variety of plastic parts and components used in the manufacture of consumer and industrial products; printed circuit board assemblies using surface mount ("SMT") and finished products such as telephones, telephone answering machines, sophisticated studio-quality audio equipment and computer peripherals.
Racist threats made on a church's telephone answering machine.
PhoneMate's telephone answering machine and cordless telephones are available in consumer electronics and department stores nationwide.