This test which was aimed at testing the performance of the satellite carrier for remote-data processing, central earth stations, telemetry and telecommand ground stations and determining the satellite positioning systems could reach its pre-determined objectives.
What does TMTC stand for?
TMTC stands for Telemetry and Telecommand
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TMTC
We have 11 other meanings of TMTC in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Music Teachers Association
- Topeka Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Transmeta (stock symbol)
- Truro Morlaix Twinning Association (UK)
- Terra Mining Testbed
- The More the Better
- Tribunalul Militar Teritorial Bucuresti (Romanian: Bucharest Territory Military Tribunal)
- Taipei Municipal Teachers College
- Tata Management Training Centre (Pune, India)
- Technical Manual Technical Council
- Texas Motorized Trails Coalition
- The Mark Travel Company
- Thursday Morning Text Contests (Facebook application)
- Toi Même Tu Sais (French)
- Too Many To Count (used in medical observations)
- Truman's Meteorological & Tropical Cyclone Agency (Hong Kong)
- Tactical Missile Technical Coordination Group (US Air Force)
- The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same
- THAAD Mobile Test Driver
- Third Monday Trade Days (outdoor marketplace; McKinney, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Avtec's PTP, Programmable Telemetry Processor, systems have been selected to perform telemetry and telecommand operations for this mission by implementing fully compliant CCSDS data processing.
The order also includes three antennas of two different types per satellite for Telemetry and Telecommand communication at Ku-band frequencies.
Inmarsat will contribute its extensive operations expertise of over 11 years, as well as telemetry and telecommand kernel software capabilities.