ZOETERMEER, The Netherlands, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The patented LG Sonic MPC ensures fast and efficient algae control by combining online water quality monitoring, telemetering and ultrasonic technologies to provide the state-of-the-art treatment against algae and cyanobacteria in ponds, lakes and dams.
What does TLMG stand for?
TLMG stands for Telemetering
This definition appears very rarely
- The Learning Matters of Chemistry (website)
- Time Limits Maintenance Check (various nations)
- Touhou Lossless Music Collection
- Toyota Lean Management Centre (UK)
- Tri-Lakes Medical Center (Batesville, MS)
- Twin Lakes Motor Club (Ontario, Canada)
- The Luke Mcguire Company (Dallas, TX)
- Trust Land Management Division (Montana)
- Tout Le Monde Doit Bouger (French: All the World Must Move)
- Tom Lee Music Foundation
- Talent Lab Media Hub (UK)
- Turtle Lake Mercer High School (Turtle Lake, ND)
- Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
- The Leprosy Mission International (England, UK)
- Transmission-Line Matrix Integral Equation
- Tupper Lightfoot Memorial Library (Brundidge, AL)
- The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003 movie)
- Three Level Mobility Management (computing)
- Three Level Mobility Model (wireless architecture)
- Transmission Line Matrix Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new RF family is also ideal for various smart RF applications including remote control systems such as garage door openers or telemetering applications.
The "Project for Establishing a Telemetering System for a Water Quality Monitoring System" consists mainly of the Water Quality Monitoring and Control Center in Amman, and the Water Quality Measurement Offices in three provinces.
They can also be used for remote control, alarm, telemetering, energy metering and home automation systems to name but a few potential applications.
Rietzke Achievement Award in 1963 for his work on the development of a telemetering system that helps eliminate the communications blackout that occurs when a spacecraft re-enters the earth's atmosphere.
The device also has substantial memory for data storage, and can be linked to a remote data collection system via a modem-telephone system or a Remote Telemetering Unit.
Powerline communication is applicable in multiple fields such as residential automation, control systems, tertiary buildings, telemetering, lighting, security and protection, white line, machine-to-machine (M2M) applications.
The new version of the software, which was recently demonstrated at the 48th International Telemetering Conference (ITC) in San Diego, is capable of transporting SLE data at rates up to 1.