What does TMTS stand for?
TMTS stands for Telemedicine Telesurgery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TMTS
We have 13 other meanings of TMTS in our Acronym Attic
- Tree-Based Multicast Transport Protocol
- Tri-M-Tolyl Phosphate (neurotoxin)
- Texas Mediation Trainers Roundtable (est. 1992)
- Texas Music Theater Radio (Internet radio)
- Third Market Trade Reporting
- Time-Varying Maximum Transition Runlength
- Teach Me to Staff Inc. (staffing company)
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Summit (Reuters)
- Telecommunication Message Traffic Services