Under the provisions of the Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act and the Telemarketing Sales Rule, companies conducting outbound telemarketing campaigns are required to adhere to several new regulations, including the following: -- Do not make calls to consumers registered in the National Do Not Call Registry.
What does TCFAPA stand for?
TCFAPA stands for Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Task Committee on Facilities for the Aging
- Texas Cattle Feeders Association
- The Chinese Finance Association
- Thin-Cap Fibroatheroma (plaque)
- Toyota Compania Financiera de Argentina (vehicles)
- Tropical Cyclone Formation Alert (US Navy)
- Tuscola County Fair Association (Michigan)
- The Center for Affordable Housing, Inc. (Sanford, FL)
- Twin Cities Fine Arts Organization (Minnesota)
- Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act
- Tanzania Central Freight Bureau (shipping)
- The Center For Business
- The Chuck Fennech Band (est. 2008; formerly Jobis Bay)
- The Crooked Fiddle Band (band)
- Thurston County Food Bank (Olympia, WA)
- Trans-Continental Freight Bureau
- Tulare County Farm Bureau (Visalia, CA)
- The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- The Case for Christ (book)
- The Chicago Faucet Company (Des Plaines, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act of 1994: Defined abusive practices and gave the FTC authority to enforce TCPA.