93 percent directly and the remainder through TISA affiliates Compania de Telecomunicaciones de Chile, SA (CTC), and Telefonica de Argentina, SA (TASA); Portugal Telecom owns 23 percent; and the remainder is owned by Iberdrola, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya and RBS Participagues.
What does TASA stand for?
TASA stands for Telefonica de Argentina, SA
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TASA
We have 30 other meanings of TASA in our Acronym Attic
- Taiwanese American Students Association
- Tampa Area Sex Association
- Task And Skill Analysis
- Taxidermists Association of Southern Africa
- Technical Advisory Services for Attorneys
- Technology Advocates of San Antonio (Texas)
- Technology Assisted Student Assessment
- Teen After School Alliance
- Tehran American School Association
- Telecommunications Access System Act of 1991
- Television and Audio Support Activity
- Tennessee Advanced School on Addictions
- Tennessee Ambulance Services Association
- Terminal Area Support Aircraft
- Test Access Switch Appearance
- Test Area Support Assembly
- Texas Association of School Administrators
- Texas Association of Schools of Art
- Texas Australian Shepherd Association
- Textile and Apparel Student Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
International investors consist of Telefonica Internacional, SA (TISA) and TISA affiliates Compania de Telecomunicaciones de Chile, SA (CTC) and Telefonica de Argentina, SA (TASA).