The vendor stated that it will reach above 10,000 VARs and agents across North America through distribution agreements with Interwork Technologies, TeleDynamics and World Telecom Group.
What does TELE stand for?
TELE stands for Teledynamics
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of TELE
We have 2 other meanings of TELE in our Acronym Attic
- Telco Construction Equipment Co. Ltd. (India)
- Telephone Conference (communication method)
- Telephone Conversation
- Technology Enhanced Learning Solutions for Communities of Practice (workshop)
- Telecommunications Operating Requirement
- Teledate Equipment
- Test of Early Language Development
- Transferred Electron Device
- Technology Enhanced Learning Environment
- Medical Telemetry (medical job descriptions; hospital unit)
- Television Medicine
- Text and Lexical Cohesion Patterns Analysis
- Texas Environmental Law Enforcement Association
- Teléfonos Brasileños (Brasil)
- Teachers of English Language Education Centre (University of Hong Kong)
- Telephone conversation
Samples in periodicals archive:
VXi Corporation, a leader in headset solutions, has announced that effective immediately its full product line will be available via TeleDynamics wholesale telecommunications supplier.
com/, through distributors nationwide such as Ingram Micro, Jenne Distributors and Teledynamics, and at other retail locations, the SB67118 expands the growing line of AT&T SMB telephony solutions.
Company: TeleDynamics, LLP Booth: 841 Media Contact: Judy Feller Phone: 512-928-1533 E-mail: Judy@TeleDynamics.
The revolutionary new OHP 5000 will be available commercially in August 2000 from Jenne Distributors, Target Distributing, Teledynamics, High-Tech Communications and Alltel Supply.
com TeleDynamics is a Wholesale Supply House and Fulfillment Center of Telecommunication and Electronic Equipment including everything from telephone accessories, cordless telephones and general audio products to the most advanced digital business phones systems.
and Europe, including: Datapoint, Teledynamics, CPM, Kawatetsu, Avaya and Mitsucon.
MedCentral leverages TeleDynamics Group's patented EDIX(TM) technology and uses robust drug information and medical content to give physicians and other healthcare professionals access to essential healthcare information through a standard telephone, cellular telephone, the Internet, personal digital assistant (PDA) or wireless application protocol (WAP) device.