Stakeholders are legitimately pointing to inconsistencies between these directives and the Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment Directive, which exacerbate these issues.
What does TTE stand for?
TTE stands for Telecommunications Terminal Equipment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TTE
We have 140 other meanings of TTE in our Acronym Attic
- Thrombin Time Dilution Test
- Till the Day We Die
- Transport Tycoon Deluxe (computer game)
- Table Top Exercise
- Takasago Thermal Engineering (est. 1923; Japan)
- TCL-Thomson Electronics
- Teardown, Test & Evaluation
- Technical Teacher Education (various schools)
- Technical Test and Evaluation
- Technical Training Equipment
- Temporary Teacher Eligibility
- Temporary Teacher Endorsement
- Ternate, Indonesia - Babullah (Airport Code)
- Thai Telecommunications Encyclopedia (electrical engineering publication)
- Thai Town Express (Los Angeles, California restaurant)
- The Telephone Exchange
- The Tourism Expert (travel guide)
- Thornton Tomasetti Engineers (various locations)
- Time to Eat
- Time to Endpoint
Samples in periodicals archive:
JATE provides technical conditions compliance certifications for telecommunications terminal equipment and promotes the development, standardization, and reliability of telecommunications systems and the smooth installation of terminal equipment.
Regulated Products" within the EC include: medical devices, construction products, industrial safety equipment, telecommunications terminal equipment, gas appliances and commercial scales.
With BABT Product Service clients benefit from TUV Product Service's international network and BABT's role as a EU Notified Body for the EU's Telecommunications Terminal Equipment and Satellite Earth Station Equipment Directives.
The BelAir200 was CE marked in May and is compliant with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of the Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment Directive (R&TTE 1999/5/EC).
In 1996, CellStar became the first 100 percent foreign-owned distribution company to become legally registered to distribute telecommunications terminal equipment in the PRC.
Nasdaq:PCOM), a high-capacity, fixed wireless access equipment supplier, announced today that both its new Spread Spectrum systems, and its family of legacy Spread Spectrum systems, have received type approval under the new European Community Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment (R&TTE) Directive.
Nasdaq-NNM: DGII) today announced that it has received the Full Quality Assurance (Annex IV) Approval, a compliance method -- based on ISO 9001 standards and the Telecommunications Terminal Equipment (TTE) Directive for the European Union (EU) -- that authorizes companies to design, test, manufacture, label and ship products for sale in the EU marketplace.