NYSE:HIT, TSE:6501) has announced that its Information and Telecommunications Systems Group has concluded a contract to acquire U.
What does TSG stand for?
TSG stands for Telecommunications Systems Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSG
We have 205 other meanings of TSG in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Speleological Group (Derbyshire, UK)
- Technical Standards & Guidelines
- Technical Steering Group
- Technical Support Group
- Technology and Standards Group (Advanced Television Systems Committee)
- Technology Services Group (UK)
- Technology Solutions Group
- Technology Steering Group
- Technology Survey Group (Columbia, MD)
- Tectonics/Structural Geology (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CDC's Gerard Parr, who heads the company's telecommunications systems group, said, ``Our relationship with QC Data brings world-class data management technology capabilities and will position CDC uniquely in Europe for the development and provision of next generation asset/plant management systems.
Hitachi is increasingly focusing on its software and solution businesses in systems management and information security to introduce solutions aimed at the achievement of a broad and secure information society," said Masato Saito, Executive General Manager, Information & Telecommunications Systems Group (ITSG), Hitachi, Ltd.
Effective April 1, 2006 -- Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Director Etsuhiko Shoyama: currently President, Chief Executive Officer and Director -- President and Chief Operating Officer Kazuo Furukawa: currently Executive Vice President and Executive Officer, President and Chief Executive Officer of Information and Telecommunications Systems Group Mr.
NYSE:HIT, TSE:6501) today announced that its Information and Telecommunications Systems Group (headed by Group General Manager and CEO Isao Ono) has concluded a contract to acquire U.