Formerly the Telecommunications Resellers Association (TRA), ASCENT was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Washington, D.
What does TRA stand for?
TRA stands for Telecommunications Resellers Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRA
We have 210 other meanings of TRA in our Acronym Attic
- Teachers Retirement Association
- Teaching Respect for All (various organizations)
- Team Roping Association
- Technical Reference Architecture
- Technical Requirement Analysis
- Technology Readiness Assessment
- Technology Related Anger
- Telecommunications Reform Act of 1996
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
- Telecommunications Research Associates
- Temporary Reserved Airspace
- Temporary Restricted Area
- Tenants and Residents Association (various organizations)
- Tennessee Regulatory Authority
- Terrorism Risk Assessment
- Test Reactor Area
- Texas Rehabilitation Association (Sugar Land, TX)
- Texas Restaurant Association (Austin, TX)
- The Real Adventure
- The Rebel Alliance (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kelly will retire as President of the Association of Communications Enterprises (ASCENT), formerly the Telecommunications Resellers Association (TRA), on April 30, 2002 at the end of his current term.
Fleming has served on the board of directors of the European Competitive Telecommunications Association, Telecommunications Resellers Association and American Competitive Telecommunications Association.
He has been a voting member of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Telecommunications Resellers Association (TRA).
Hutchins is also a former board member of the Telecommunications Resellers Association (TRA) and a founder of its predecessor organization, the Telecommunications Marketing Association.
A University of Georgia graduate, Rothman is a member of the Telecommunications Resellers Association (TRA) and the Telecommunications Agents Association (TAA).
The Association of Communications Enterprises (ASCENT), formerly the Telecommunications Resellers Association (TRA), is the preeminent trade organization representing the interests of entrepreneurial communication firms.
The Telecommunications Resellers Association is a trade organization for businesses reselling long distance, wireless, frame relay, local service, cellular, Internet access services and more.