After three palatial terms, the Admiralty decided it did not need Malvern after all, and the boys went back - only to have the school requisitioned by the Telecommunications Research Establishment.
What does TRE stand for?
TRE stands for Telecommunications Research Establishment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TRE
We have 208 other meanings of TRE in our Acronym Attic
- Tanzanian Royalty Exploration (Canada)
- Target Rich Environment (gaming)
- Taux de Rémunération de l'Epargne (French: Rate of Return on Savings)
- Taux de Rendement Energétique (French: Energy Efficiency Ratio)
- Tax Return Evaluation
- Teacher Resource Exchange (UK)
- Teaching and Research Excellence
- Techniques de Recherche Emploi (French: Job Search Techniques)
- Technology-Rich Environment
- Tele-Rilevamento Europa (Italian: Tele-Detection Europe)
- Test Results and Evaluation report
- Texas Rules of Evidence
- The Railway Engineering (UK)
- The Receivables Exchange (New Orleans, LA)
- The Ripple Effect
- Theologische Realenzyklopädie (German theological dictionary)
- Thermodynamic Reliability Engineering
- Thyroid-Responsive Element (genetics)
- Tie Rod End (automotive steering part)
- Tiree, Scotland, United Kingdom - Tiree Island (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists at the Telecommunications Research Establishment (TRE), in Malvern, Worcestershire, were responsible for pioneering tests of a radar system and used early formulations to direct strikes against German aircraft.
NASDAQ:BBTK), the leading provider of interactive switched digital broadband systems, today announces that it is providing CSELT (Centro Studi e Laboratori Telecomunicazioni), the Italian telecommunications research establishment, with its interactive switched digital broadband video platform the FLX-2500 System.