Both are members of the faculty of Telecommunications Research Associates (TRA) and train several thousand students per year in two and three day instructor-lead classroom environments.
What does TRA stand for?
TRA stands for Telecommunications Research Associates
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRA
We have 210 other meanings of TRA in our Acronym Attic
- Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997
- Teachers Retirement Association
- Teaching Respect for All (various organizations)
- Team Roping Association
- Technical Reference Architecture
- Technical Requirement Analysis
- Technology Readiness Assessment
- Technology Related Anger
- Telecommunications Reform Act of 1996
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
- Telecommunications Resellers Association
- Temporary Reserved Airspace
- Temporary Restricted Area
- Tenants and Residents Association (various organizations)
- Tennessee Regulatory Authority
- Terrorism Risk Assessment
- Test Reactor Area
- Texas Rehabilitation Association (Sugar Land, TX)
- Texas Restaurant Association (Austin, TX)
- The Real Adventure
Samples in periodicals archive:
com in coordination with iLearning, a leader in web-based knowledge transfer solutions and services, and Telecommunications Research Associates (TRA), a leading global provider of advanced communications training.
Speakers will include Telecommunications Research Associates, who will portray opportunites in computer-telephone integration, internetworking, wireless, video and other emerging markets.