In a joint press release issued on Monday with the Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (TRC), Orange Jordan predicted all services would be operating normally by Tuesday morning.
What does TRC stand for?
TRC stands for Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (of Sri Lanka)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TRC
We have 421 other meanings of TRC in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Review Conference
- Technical Review Criteria
- Technology Repair Center
- Technology Reports Centre
- Technology Research Corporation (Clearwater, FL)
- Technology Resource Center
- Technology Review Committee (various organizations)
- Tecolote Research, Inc.
- Telecommunications Regulation Circular (Canada)
- Telecommunications Regulation Commission
- Telecommunications Research Center (Arizona State University)
- Telemedicine Research Center (Portland, OR)
- Telephone Reporting Center (various locations)
- Telephone Response Center
- Temperature Recording Control
- Temporary Rural Carrier
- Tequila Regulatory Council (Mexico)
- Terrorism Research Center, Inc.
- Teryl Resources Corp.
- Texas Reading Club (Texas State Library)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 GHz of spectrum from the Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (TRC), preparing it to move forward with the rollout of the advanced 3.
According to Jordan's Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (TRC), mobile penetration reached 120 per cent last year, with about 7.
The Jordan Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (JTRC) granted Jordan Telecom, in which France Telecom owns a 51 percent stake, the country's first 3G licence in August 2010.
The Sri Lankan Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (TRC) has been asked to prevent users in the country accessing some 107 adult websites, the government information department said.
She said that cell-phone companies have been asked to submit the list of dealers and retailers to Bangladesh Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (BTRC) by September 30.
The Bangladesh Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (BTRC) ordered the country's international Internet gateway providers to unblock the site on Sunday after the US-based company agreed to remove the controversial images and content.
The Bangladesh Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (BTRC) ordered the country's international Internet gateway providers to unblock the site after the US-based company agreed to remove the obnoxious images and content.