The price set by a panel of ministers announced late Thursday is much higher than the price originally proposed by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) of 20.
What does TRAI stand for?
TRAI stands for Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of India
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TRAI
- Trace Gas Exchange: Mid-Latitude Terrestrial Ecosystems and Atmosphere
- Transportation Routing Analysis Geographic Information System
- Trace Gas Network
- Therapeutic Recreation Association of Greater St. Louis (Missouri)
- Texarkana Regional Arts and Humanities Council, Inc (Texas, USA)
- Tuscaloosa Rehabilitation and Hand Center
- Tracker Fund of Hong Kong (government run mutual fund)
- Tsawwassen Residents Against Higher Voltage Overhead Lines (Canada)
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
- Terrorism Response Association International
- Tsunami Recovery Action Initiative
- Textile Recycling for Aid and International Development (UK)
- Technical Report Archive and Image Library (various locations)
- Technical Report Awareness Internet Links (US DoD Defense Technical Information Center)
- Technical Reports Automated Information List (US DoD)
- Texas Records and Information Locator (Texas State Library and Archives Commission)
- Trans-Allegheny Interstate Line (Allegheny Energy, Inc.)
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha-Related Apoptosis-Inducing Ligand
- Technology and Research: Allied and Integrated for Livestock Linkages
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20051013/SFTH063LOGO) According to the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), India has 4.
TRAI, the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of India, has proposed releasing spectrum in the "PCS" band (1850-1910 MHz paired with 1930-1990 MHz) to operators of second-generation mobile services.