Orange Jordan plays a pivotal role in bolstering internet penetration in the Kingdom, in line with the royal vision of promoting the internet culture nationwide, and with the long-term strategy outlined by the Telecommunications Regulation Commission that seeks to boost penetration to 50 percent of the population by the year 2012.
What does TRC stand for?
TRC stands for Telecommunications Regulation Commission
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TRC
We have 421 other meanings of TRC in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Review Committee
- Technical Review Conference
- Technical Review Criteria
- Technology Repair Center
- Technology Reports Centre
- Technology Research Corporation (Clearwater, FL)
- Technology Resource Center
- Technology Review Committee (various organizations)
- Tecolote Research, Inc.
- Telecommunications Regulation Circular (Canada)
- Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (of Sri Lanka)
- Telecommunications Research Center (Arizona State University)
- Telemedicine Research Center (Portland, OR)
- Telephone Reporting Center (various locations)
- Telephone Response Center
- Temperature Recording Control
- Temporary Rural Carrier
- Tequila Regulatory Council (Mexico)
- Terrorism Research Center, Inc.
- Teryl Resources Corp.