Application Developer Partners Other Summa Four partners include Data General, Digital Equipment, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Tandem, Unisys, Bellcore, Brite Voice Systems, Compro Technologies, CPT International, DGM&S, Evolving Systems, GTE Telecom Services; Lacis, Logica, Message Phone, MD Telecom, NewNet (formerly EBS), Open Development Corp, Prairie Systems, Precision Systems, Telecommunications Premium Services, TRG/Overture, and Vicorp Interactive Systems.
What does TPS stand for?
TPS stands for Telecommunications Premium Services
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TPS
We have 446 other meanings of TPS in our Acronym Attic
- Teaching with Primary Sources (various locations)
- Technical Performance Specification
- Technical Procurement Services
- Technical Product Specification
- Technical Product Support
- Technical Professional Services, Inc. (Wayland, MI)
- Technical Publishing Software
- Technical Publishing Software, Interleaf
- Technology Policy Statement (India)
- Tecnologia Para la Salud (Spanish: Technology for Health; Chimaltenango, Guatemala)
- Telekomunikacja Polska SA (Polish: Polish Telecommunications)
- Telephone Preference Service
- Television Par Satellite (French satellite)
- Temasek Primary School (Singapore)
- Tempat Pemungutan Suara (Indonesia)
- Temporary Protected Status
- Ten Percent Society (student group)
- Terminal Power Supply
- Terranora Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Terrestrial Positioning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 17, 1995--Hewlett-Packard Company and Telecommunications Premium Services (TPS) today announced they will deliver an extensive offering of next-generation value-added communication services -- including single number, find me, caller screening, universal messaging, managed fax and a "cardless" calling card -- for telecommunications carriers and service providers.
Company Adds the First World Wide Web Interface to Its Platform Services DALLAS, March 25 /PRNewswire/ -- In a continuing commitment to make its personal communications services more user-friendly for subscribers, Telecommunications Premium Services (TPS) today announced that it has built an integrated electronic desktop interface for its platform which allows users to access their messages via the World Wide Web and program the system through a Windows-based environment.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- Telecommunications Premium Services (TPS) today announced the signing of a contract with ACSI Advanced Technologies Inc.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Summa Four, (Nasdaq: SUMA), a leader in open, programmable switching, today announced that it is teaming with Telecommunications Premium Services (TPS), a leading developer of computer-based enhanced telephony systems, to deliver advanced voice and data services on a worldwide basis.
28 /PRNewswire/ -- Telecommunications Premium Services (TPS) today announced that two new senior executives will join the company.
Telecommunications Premium Services ST: Pennsylvania, New Jersey IN: SU: MK-JO -- PH022 -- 0578 08/01/95 12:24 EDT
The new "Personal Assistant," designed by Telecommunications Premium Services, Inc.