Previewed at the Telecommunications Policy Research Conference (TPRC), the IdM Policy Audit System was created thanks to a collaboration between the Internet Society, the Department of Computer Science at the University of Colorado at Boulder (CU), Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) and Center for Democracy and Technology (CDT), in a combined effort to address the need to develop solutions for these issues associated with site usage policies.
What does TPRC stand for?
TPRC stands for Telecommunications Policy Research Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPRC
We have 16 other meanings of TPRC in our Acronym Attic
- Test Planning Requirement Analysis
- Texas Public Relations Association (Austin, TX)
- Third Party Right of Appeal
- Triple Play Reference Architecture
- Tuner's Pit Racing Association (gaming community)
- TRICARE Prime Remote for Active Duty Family Members (US DoD)
- The Public Radio Band (band)
- Trade Policy Review Body (World Trade Organization)
- Tarlac Press and Radio Club (Tarlac City, Philippines)
- Technical Paper Review Committee (IEEE)
- Texas Physicians Resource Council (Plano, TX)
- Thermophysical Properties Research Center (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Tobacco Prevention Resource Center (Washington State Department of Health)
- Tourism, Parks, Recreation and Culture (Alberta, Canada)
- Tallahassee Parks and Recreation Department (Tallahassee, FL)
- Trade Policies Review Division
- Tianjin Property Rights Exchange (China)
- Twin Plane Re-Entrant Edge (physical metallurgy)
- The Prem Rawat Foundation
- Thymic Plasma Recirculating Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results of the study were presented at the Telecommunications Policy Research Conference in Arlington, Va.
The Conference papers selected for this book illustrate how the Telecommunications Policy Research Conference (TPRC) has adapted to the changing times since its inception (p.