a provider of telecommunications network management solutions, announced it has acquired Badger Technology, Inc.
What does TNM stand for?
TNM stands for Telecommunications Network Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TNM
We have 72 other meanings of TNM in our Acronym Attic
- Transitional Native Language Instruction (educational program)
- Taman Nasional Lore Lindu (Indonesian: Lore Lindu National Park)
- The Number of Lines in a Method
- Took Nothing Left Nothing (geocaching)
- Took Nothing Left Nothing Signed Log (geocaching)
- Teaching Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics (workshop)
- Tele Norte Leste Participacoes (Portuguese; Brazilian telecommunications company)
- Tokyo Nakano Language School (Japan)
- Tunnel Singer
- Telecom Network Management (various companies)
- The New Millenium
- The New Movement (various locations)
- The Northern Miner (Canadian newspaper)
- Théatre du Nouveau Monde (French: Theater of the New World; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; est. 1951)
- Tokyo National Museum (Tokyo, Japan)
- Total Number of Class Methods
- Train Network Management
- Tumor, Node, Metastases
- Texas New Mexico Coaches Inc (formerly Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business: Develops telecommunications network management software.
This will provide an industry- leading management platform that can be used to develop future generations of applications that span the corporate customer and telecommunications network management domains.
19, 2002 Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS), a leading supplier of telecommunications network management and operational support system (OSS) solutions, today announced that its enterprise solution for comprehensive telecommunications services management has been formally launched under the name Genre(TM).
8, 2002 Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS), a leading supplier of telecommunications network management and operational support system (OSS) solutions, today announced that Fidelity Communications Company, Sullivan, Missouri, has selected the Harris NetBoss(TM) network management platform to support its expanding local telephone, long distance, cable television, and Internet access networks.
We believe that the consolidation of the global telecommunications network management and analysis market will yield select opportunities for us to enhance our competitive advantage.
Vertel's product offerings are multi-technology and multi-vendor compatible for both telecommunications network management systems and for embedded agents for managing devices.
0 system includes an interface for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) to enable full integration with other telecommunications network management systems.