Laredo Community College in Laredo, Texas, has received $308,231 in grant money from the Telecommunications Infrastructure Fund Board.
What does TIFB stand for?
TIFB stands for Telecommunications Infrastructure Fund Board (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TIFB in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Group (India)
- Texas Inmates Families Association
- Texas Intercollegiate Forensics Association
- Trade and Investment Facilitation Agreement
- Trade and Investment Framework Agreement
- Trucks Involved in Fatal Accidents
- Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (India)
- The Internet Filter Assessment Project
- Togher International Festival of Amateur Photography (Ireland)
- Typing Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Takimora Imperial Fleet Command (online roleplay)
- Tax Increment Financing Commission (Kansas City, MO)
- Thames Ironworks FC (UK soccer club; later became West Ham United)
- Towarzystwo Im Fryderyka Chopina (Polish: Frederick Chopin Society; Warsaw, Poland)
- Tax Institute for Colleges and Universities
- Tax Increment Finance District (Montana and New Hampshire)
- Tax Index of Financial Data (Malta)
- Transfer Instruction for Delivery
- Tulsa International Folk Dancers (Tulsa, OK)
- Teenagers in Free Enterprise
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding to support the purchase of the SatCon's Rotary UPS system comes from a grant to the Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD) from the State of Texas Telecommunications Infrastructure Fund Board, Grant # QE-2001-HTA2C-5540.
Texas HAN is funded from a grant from the Texas Telecommunications Infrastructure Fund Board as well as the CDC through the Texas Department of Health.