The Japanese Telecommunications Carriers Association, which represents carriers in a nation with about as many mobile contracts as people, says it expects the annual surge in "Happy New Year
What does TCA stand for?
TCA stands for Telecommunications Carriers Association (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCA
We have 560 other meanings of TCA in our Acronym Attic
- Taxes Consolidation Act (Ireland)
- TDK (Tokyo Denkikagaku Kogyo KK) Corporation of America (est. 1974; California)
- Teaching Company Associates
- Team Care Arrangement (healthcare)
- Technical Cooperation Agency
- Technical Cooperation Agreement (various organizations)
- Technology Centres Australia (Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia)
- Teen Choice Award
- Telecommunications Act of 1996
- Telecommunications Association
- Telecommunications Computing Architecture (Initiative from PICMG to create standardized specs for next generation carrier)
- Telephone Cleansing Australia
- Television Consumer Audit
- Television Critics Association
- Tempe Center for the Arts (Arizona)
- Tempelhof Central Airport (US airfield; Germany)
- Temple Christian Academy (various locations)
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Tennessee Code Annotated (Tennessee Statutory Law)
- Terminal Control Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
The center has also asked Telecommunications Carriers Association to do more to make consumers aware of the risks and to develop smartphones invulnerable to overheating, the report added.
54 million subscribers at the end of April, data by the Telecommunications Carriers Association showed.
6 million FOMA customers at the end of November, according to the Telecommunications Carriers Association.
According to the Japan Telecommunications Carriers Association, there were 60.
The net fall is the largest for NTT Docomo since 1996 when the Telecommunications Carriers Association started compiling subscription data.
scored the largest net increase in subscriptions among mobile phone operators in Japan for the second straight year in 2009, topping the rankings in all months but July, the Telecommunications Carriers Association said Friday.
achieved the largest net growth in mobile phone subscriptions among service providers in Japan in June, retaining the top place for the second consecutive month, the Telecommunications Carriers Association said Friday.