The Cable Telecommunications Association of Maryland, Delaware and the District of Columbia today announced that Maryland's cable systems will join the Office of the Governor, Maryland State Police and more than 150 radio and television stations across the State of Maryland to implement the AMBER Alert Plan - America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response.
What does TAM stand for?
TAM stands for Telecommunications Association of Maryland
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAM
We have 237 other meanings of TAM in our Acronym Attic
- Te Amo Muito
- Team Action Meeting
- Team Activity Manager (job title)
- Technical Account Manager
- Technical Advice Memorandum (IRS)
- Technical Area Manager
- Technology Acceptance Model
- Technology Area Manager
- Telecom Application Map (TM forum)
- Telecommunications Applications Map
- Telecommunications Association of Michigan
- Telenet Access Management system
- Telephone Answering Machine
- Telephone Association of Maine
- Television Audience Measurement
- TEMPEST Advisory Message
- Tenner-A-Month (UK internet dial-up account fee)
- Tense Aspect Mood (linguistics)
- Teoplitz Approximation Method
- Teresian Apostolic Movement
Samples in periodicals archive:
CEA, the Electronic Industries Alliance, the Cable Telecommunications Association of Maryland and other groups and companies testified before the Maryland legislature that the existing federal Energy Star program effectively addresses the energy use of set-top boxes and other consumer electronics through market-oriented incentives.
BALTIMORE -- The Cable Telecommunications Association of Maryland, Delaware and The District of Columbia in cooperation with Maryland Attorney General J.