Tom Wacker, vice president of government affairs, attended the Oregon Telecommunications Association/Washington Independent Telecommunications Association Joint Meeting, May 17-19, in Stevenson, Wash.
What does TCA stand for?
TCA stands for Telecommunications Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCA
We have 560 other meanings of TCA in our Acronym Attic
- TDK (Tokyo Denkikagaku Kogyo KK) Corporation of America (est. 1974; California)
- Teaching Company Associates
- Team Care Arrangement (healthcare)
- Technical Cooperation Agency
- Technical Cooperation Agreement (various organizations)
- Technician in Costing and Accounting (UK)
- Technician of the Institute of Cost and Executive Accountants (UK)
- Technology Centres Australia (Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia)
- Teen Choice Award
- Telecommunications Act of 1996
- Telecommunications Carriers Association (Japan)
- Telecommunications Computing Architecture (Initiative from PICMG to create standardized specs for next generation carrier)
- Telephone Cleansing Australia
- Television Consumer Audit
- Television Critics Association
- Tempe Center for the Arts (Arizona)
- Tempelhof Central Airport (US airfield; Germany)
- Temple Christian Academy (various locations)
- Temporary Cash Assistance
- Tennessee Code Annotated (Tennessee Statutory Law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 26-30, 2006 World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia & Telecommunications Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (www.
The Cable Telecommunications Association of Maryland, Delaware and the District of Columbia today announced that Maryland's cable systems will join the Office of the Governor, Maryland State Police and more than 150 radio and television stations across the State of Maryland to implement the AMBER Alert Plan - America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response.
edu) Montreal, Quebec June 21-26, 2004 World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia & Telecommunications Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (www.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- The Competitive Telecommunications Association (CompTel), at its record-breaking 15th Anniversary Convention and Trade Exposition here, announced record membership growth and a series of structural changes to expand its membership and focus to meet a rapidly transforming telecommunications industry.
Iowa Cable & Telecommunications Association The Iowa Cable & Telecommunications Association is a state trade association for the cable television industry.
Tom Wacker, director of government affairs, attended the Washington Independent Telephone Association/Oregon Telecommunications Association Joint Annual Conference, May 22-24; the Telecommunications Association of Michigan in Lansing, Mich.
Smith, President, Competitive Telecommunications Association (CompTel): "We are extremely disappointed that the House has approved legislation that became skewed to favor monopolies and harm competition and consumers outside of normal Committee processes.