Integrated Dynamics Flight Telecommand & Control Systems 4.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for Telecommand
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Learning Community (various locations)
- Technology Licensing Commercialization
- Technology Life Careers
- Technology Life Cycle
- Technology Lighting Center (Seltzer Institute, Inc.)
- Technology Literacy Collaborative
- Teddies for Loving Care (UK)
- Teen Leadership Conference
- Teen Life Conference
- Teflon-Coated Needle (syringe)
- Telecommunication Line Controller
- Telephone Line Control
- Telephone-Linked Care (Australia)
- Temporary Labor Camp
- Tender Love and Care (song)
- Tender Loving Canine (Grove City, OH)
- Tender Loving Care
- Tender Loving Cuisine (Five Dock, NSW, Australia)
- Tennessee Livestock Center (Murfreesboro, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our Russian colleagues provided a full set of telecommands for us to send up and Perth station (ESOC.
This test which was aimed at testing the performance of the satellite carrier for remote-data processing, central earth stations, telemetry and telecommand ground stations and determining the satellite positioning systems could reach its pre-determined objectives.
3 Integrated Dynamics Flight Telecommand & Control Systems 4.
LMCSS has subcontracted SES ASTRA TechCom to deliver two satellite antenna systems in Vietnam for Telecommand, Telemetry and Control (TT & C) as well as training to the Vietnamese satellite operations personnel.
XTCE is a telemetry and telecommand data exchange specification originated by the Object Management Group (OMG).
The antennas will be used for Telemetry and Telecommand functions at Ka-band frequencies.
Station #4: Satellite Control Front End Processing (FEP) -- Telemetrix(R) T501 Front End Processing System, processes spacecraft telecommand uplink streams and telemetry downlink streams, or packets.