Companies mentioned include The Movado Group (MOVA), Sara Lee (SLE), Steinway Musical Instruments (LVB), Core Laboratories (CRLBF), British Petroleum (BP), Banco Ganadero, Telecom de Argentina (TEO), Telefonica de Argentina (TAR), Housing Bank, Tokyo Electron, Honda Motors (HMC), Bridgestone Tire, Sony (SNE), Canon (CANNY), Waste Management (WMX), Callaway Golf (ELY), Fannie Mae (FNM), Pepsi (PEP), Computer Task Group (TSK), Computer Horizons (CHRZ), Zurich Insurance (ZURRY), Swiss Bank Corp.
What does TECO stand for?
TECO stands for Telecom de Argentina (Spanish)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TECO
We have 23 other meanings of TECO in our Acronym Attic
- Telecommunications and Computer Networks Engineering (UK)
- Technical Network
- Test & Evaluation Community Network
- Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (Toronto)
- Tampa Electric Company
- Tape Editor and Corrector
- Technical Education Center of Osceola
- Technically Complete
- Technology Export Control Office(r)
- Técnica Comercial (Guatemala)
- Telecooperation Office (University of Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Tenant Evaluation Company (Weaverville, NC)
- Test & Evaluation Coordinating Office
- Test & Evaluation Coordinator
- Text Editor and Corrector
- The Easy CGI Organization
- Thompson Equipment Company (New Orleans, LA)
- Timber Engineering Company
- Toledo Engineering Co., Inc.
- Type Everything Completely Over