The Telecom Simulation Platform (TSP) now offers ISDN PRI simulation features though a software package.
What does TSP stand for?
TSP stands for Telecom Simulation Platform (Teltone)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TSP
We have 534 other meanings of TSP in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Services Package (various organizations)
- Technical Suitability of Products (US HUD)
- Technical Support Package
- Technical Support Professional
- Technical Support Provider
- Technology Selection Process (various organizations)
- Technology Solutions Professional
- Télé-Sondages Plus, Inc. (French: Tele-Surveys Plus, Inc.)
- Tele-Surveys Plus, Inc. (est. 1990)
- Telecom Server Platform (Ericsson)
- Telecommunication Service Provider
- Telecommunication Services Portal (DTI Networks)
- Telecommunications Service Priority
- Telematics Service Provider
- Telemetry Service Provider
- Telephone Support Project
- Telephony Service Provider
- Teleprocessing Services Program
- Tellsomeone Project (Australia)
- Temperature-Sensitive Paint
Samples in periodicals archive:
7, 2002 Teltone Corporation (OTCBB:TTNC), a leading provider of telecom test solutions, today announced that the Telecom Simulation Platform (TSP) has been awarded Communication Solutions 2001 Product of the Year Award.
0 for the award-winning Telecom Simulation Platform (TSP).