The company's evolution is marked with numerous acquisitions including the acquisition of Telecom Plus International as early as 1987, the purchase of significant stake in NeoPoint in 1999, the acquisition of Efficient Networks in 2001, and the purchase of Cycos AG in April 2003.
What does TPI stand for?
TPI stands for Telecom Plus International
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPI
We have 264 other meanings of TPI in our Acronym Attic
- Tap Position Indicator (EMCO; electronics)
- Target Position Indicator (US Navy)
- Team Première Infanterie (French: Team First Infantry; online gaming clan)
- Technical Points of Interest
- Technical Proposal Instructions
- Technical/Technician Proficiency Inspection
- Technology Partnership Initiative (UK)
- Technology Policy International
- Teeth Per Inch
- Telecom Performance Index
- Telemarketing Professionals, Inc.
- Temporary Program of Instruction
- Tender Price Index
- Terminal Phase Initiation
- Test Planning Integration
- Test Process Improvement
- Test Program Instruction
- Théatre de la Photographie et de l'Image (French: Theater of Photography and Image)
- Thermoplastic Polyimide
- Third Party Interface (software)