OTCBB: CTPS), a leading provider of VoIP (Voice over IP) and Video over IP SIP softphones, today announced a licensing agreement with Primus Telecom Australia, part of the Primus Telecommunications Group, Inc.
What does TELSTRA stand for?
TELSTRA stands for Telecom Australia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tool for Exploratory Landscape Scenario Analyses
- Training and Educational Leader Self Assessment
- TELephone Service Attitude Measurement
- Tracking And Evolution of Solar Active Regions
- Telecommunications Security
- Telephone Set
- Teletypewriter Simulator
- Tennessee Education Lottery Scholarship Program
- Traffic Engineering Link State Protocol (ITU-T)
- Tokyo Electron Software Technologies Ltd. (Japan)
- Teacher Education and Learning to Teach
- Telemetric Universal Sensor
- Transportation, Economic, and Land Use System (transportation needs planning software; US DOT)
- Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen (Arab Spring countries)
- Tanaka Electronics Malaysia (various locations)
- Target Engagement Message
- Target Exploration and Mining (Wyoming)
- Taukay Edizioni Musicali (Italian: Taukay Musical Editions)
- Technical Error of Measurement
- Technical Evaluation Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initially designed to address the requirements of service providers, Customer Care Framework is being deployed by leading communications companies such as Primus Telecom Australia Pty Ltd.
some companies whose employees rank supervisors as their most desired source of information: AT&T, BHP, Cadbury, Schweppes, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Forte, GE, GM, General Tire, Hewlett Packard, Telecom Australia.
5M * CUSTOMER RELATIONS AWARD OF MERIT Entry: Telecom Australia First Phone Deregulation Information Project Winner: Tim Ungar Telecom Australia Melbourne, Australia
Prior to joining Compunetix, Don was with Telstra, formally Telecom Australia, where he had overall product and business responsibility for Telstra's conferencing products, ConferLink and ConferLink Multimedia.
Winner: Paul de Carvalho Telecom Australia Melbourne, Vic.
MELBOURNE, Australia -- In a landmark move, Primus Telecom Australia announced today that it will use its own dedicated DSL network infrastructure to offer standard voice telephony and broadband Internet services to residential customers, as well as telephony, broadband and data services to business customers.
AAPT was formed in 1991 and was the first telecommunications company to provide long-distance voice and data services in direct competition with Telecom Australia," said Larry Williams, CEO of AAP Telecommunications.