Gray's inventions, which numbered about 70 by the time he died in 1901, included the telautograph (a predecessor to the fax machine) and "The Musical Telegraph.
What does TELAU stand for?
TELAU stands for Telautograph
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Texas Employment Lawyers Association (est. 1998)
- The Electronically Linked Academy (Scholar's Press)
- Technology Laboratory for Advanced Composites (Cambridge, MA)
- The East Los Angeles Community Union (California)
- Target Engagement Using Laser Designators
- Textualisation, Langage, Cognition (French: Textualization, Language, Cognition; University Michel de Montaigne Bordeaux 3; Pessac, France)
- TELNET Application Programming Interface
- Transporter-Erector-Launcher & Radar
- TELephony Application System
- Tactical Electronic Locating And Targeting System
- Test Engineering Logbook
- Totally Enclosed Lifeboat
- Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation (est. 2003)
- The Equipment Lock Co. (Hedgesville, WV)
- Transnational Economic Law Research Center (Germany)
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Trombley Early Learning Center (Bay City, Michigan)
- Tulane Environmental Law Clinic (New Orleans, LA; est. 1989)
- Technology Enhanced Learning Conformance European Requirements and Testing (the Netherlands)
- TATA Engineering and Locomotive Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Improvements culminating with the "Eureka" model (1894) coincided with the first commercial installation of a telautograph in the offices of the American Bank Note Company.
Prior to his work at Troy Group, Messina held executive management positions at Telautograph Corporation, Monroe Systems for Business and AT&T Wireless Services.
Prior to joining TROY in 1994 as vice president of Sales and Marketing, Messina served as general manager of Omninote, a division of Telautograph Corp.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Danka Business Systems PLC (NASDAQ: DANKY) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Telautograph Corporation ("Telautograph"), an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Arden Group, Inc.
AND CONSOLIDATED SUBSIDIARY Fourth quarter 1994/a Fourth quarter 1993/a Sales $ 61,721,000 $ 63,063,000 Operating income $ 2,493,000/b $ 1,425,000 Interest, dividend and other income (expense), net 469,000/c 175,000 Unrealized loss on marketable securities (646,000) -- Income from continuing operations before income taxes 2,316,000 1,600,000 Income tax provision 935,000 650,000 Income from continuing operations (net of income taxes) 1,381,000 950,000 Discontinued operations: Income from operations (net of income taxes of $131,000) -- 196,000 Loss on sale of Telautograph net assets (net of income tax benefit of $880,000) -- (1,218,000) Net income (loss) $ 1,381,000 $ (72,000) Net income (loss) per common share: Income from continuing operations $ 1.