com)-- BBYO Beyond has reached an agreement with Tel Aviv University to base their new gap year program on the university campus in North Tel Aviv.
What does TAU stand for?
TAU stands for Tel Aviv University
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of TAUOther Resources:
We have 47 other definitions for TAU in our Acronym Attic
- Toshkent Axborot Texnologiyalari Universitetida (technological university; Uzbekistan)
- Tuition Assistance Top-Up (US VA)
- Technical Advanced Training for Units
- These Are the Voyages (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Total Adipose Tissue Weight (human biology)
- Trance Around the World (podcast)
- Trip Around the World
- Tactical Assault Unit (gaming)
- Taiwanese American Union
- Tautog (FAO species name code)
- Teller Assist Unit (banking)
- Texas Area Untouchables (Counter-Strike team)
- The Accelerated University
- The Alternate Universe (forum)
- The American University
- Timing Issues in the Specification and Synthesis of Digital Systems (IEEE International Workshop)
- Total Annihilation Universe (gaming site)
- Tracking Area Update
- TransAlta Utilities
- Transport and Up
Samples in periodicals archive:
Event Kicks Off a New Series Hosted by American Friends of Tel Aviv University and the Southeast Alumni Leadership Committee of Tel Aviv University MIAMI, Nov.
The invitation, sent from an official Tel Aviv University email account, invites recipients who may be "interested in taking part in this important work" to attend a meeting about a new Israeli student initiative, "What is Rael", "which aspires to act for the good of the branding and public diplomacy of Israel on university campuses abroad, which are strongholds of anti-Israeli actions.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2003 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Antivirus solutions supplier Central Command has supplied its Vexira Antivirus product to Tel Aviv University in Israel to secure its network infrastructure.
But for Even, a 62-year-old chemistry professor at Tel Aviv University, it's just the latest in a series of historic breakthroughs.
The 73-year-old Romanian-born businessman, who says he owes his start to a generous loan years ago from a kindly relative, funded the prize with a $100 million endowment administered by Tel Aviv University and backed by Photo-Me stock.
Stier, a senior lecturer in the department of labor studies and sociology at Tel Aviv University, and Tienda, a professor of sociology at Pri nceton University, found that in Chicago, chronic poverty, underemployment and reliance on welfare are more pervasive among African Americans and Latinos as compared to whites.
Wise Faculty of Life Sciences at Tel Aviv University (TAU), Israel, was licensed to Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH by Ramot at Tel Aviv University Ltd.