Study of cartilage implant expands to 12 sites; number of patients treated more than doubles; Expanded study's first patient treated at Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center OR AKIVA, Israel and PRINCETON, New Jersey, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Regentis Biomaterials Ltd.
What does TASMC stand for?
TASMC stands for Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center (Israel)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of TASMC in our Acronym Attic
- The Amazing Spider Man (movie)
- Theater Aviation Single Manager (US Army)
- Tomahawk Anti-ship Missile
- Total AMEDD Systems Manager (US Army)
- Trusted Agent Security Manager
- Turbo Assembler
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (movie)
- Transported After School Martial Arts Program (Scotts Valley Tae Kwon Do Academy; California)
- Tamil Nadu State Marketing Corporation
- Training & Advanced Studies in Management And Communications Ltd (India)
- Tungsten Anode Spectral Model Using Interpolating Polynomials
- Tactical Air Support for Maritime Operations
- Tactical Air-To-Surface Missile System
- Tennessee Association of Student Nurses (Nashville, TN)
- Texas Association for School Nutrition (Austin, TX)
- Texas Association of School Nurses (Richardson, TX)
- The Alabama Sports Network (University of Alabama)
- Tracking Assets by Serial Number
- Tracking Assets By Serial Number-Aviation
- Teleaction and Security Network (Ascom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The prompt organization of combined Magen David Adom and Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center resources that facilitated the rapid recruitment of a group of paramedics and senior trauma and intensive care physicians enabled the dispatch of a medical delegation in a record time of five hours after the bomb exploded.
Cohen, MD From the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
Our study suggests that people with a family history of brain tumors should make their doctor aware of this and tell them about any other risk factors they have," said study author Deborah Blumenthal with the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center in Tel Aviv, Israel, and the Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City.
From the Department of Internal Medicine A, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel, and the Department of Internal Medicine A, Poria Hospital, Lower Galilee, Israel.
The Phase 2 study is already ongoing in four major oncology centers in Israel: The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Hadassah Medical Center, Assaf HaRofeh Medical Center and the Rambam Medical Center.
Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Israel, for their research project entitled "Harnessing Immuno-nanotechnology for Therapy of Inflammatory Bowel Disease".
The study is being conducted at two clinical research centers in Israel, the Hadassah Clinical Research Center at Hadassah University Hospital in Jerusalem ("Hadassah") and the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center ("Ichilov").