Linking our software with a Tektronix logic analyzer enables us to provide a fully integrated, off-the-shelf hardware and software solution to our customers.
What does TLA stand for?
TLA stands for Tektronix Logic Analyzer (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TLA
We have 193 other meanings of TLA in our Acronym Attic
- Talk, Listen, Act (United Parcel Service training)
- Tamilnadu Library Association (India)
- Teacher Learning Academy (UK)
- Teaching and Learning Activities
- Teaching and Learning Assistant (education)
- Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Techniques Loisirs Automobiles (French automobile service company)
- Technology Leadership Academy (various locations)
- Technology Licensing Agreement (contract)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two versions are available: The FS4439 supports Agilent logic analyzers and the FS4438 supports Tektronix logic analyzers.
With the Tektronix logic analyzer connected to the FPGA pins and a standard JTAG port, FPGAView software controls which internal FPGA signals are mapped to the output pins, enabling real-time display and debug.
With the Tektronix logic analyzer connected to the FPGA thru a JTAG port, FPGAView controls which internal FPGA signals are mapped to the output pins for real-time display and debug.
Developers can use visionICE / visionPROBE to control the Tektronix logic analyzer as well as the target system, with all data acquired from the system transmitted to a single Wind River GUI.
VIA Technologies Selects Tektronix Logic Analyzers and Oscilloscopes for High Speed Serial Data Design Validation and Interoperability Testing BEAVERTON, Ore.
Motorola's demonstration at SAE 2000 features a Class 2+ implementation on an M-CORE M3XX core utilizing a Tektronix Logic Analyzer and a HIWARE Integrated Development Environment to showcase the processor's real-time debug capabilities.
About Crescent Heart Software Crescent Heart Software designs, manufactures and sells hardware and software products for use with Tektronix logic analyzers and oscilloscopes.