Peter Gleghorn, of Redcar Rotary, said: "Last year our walkers raised more than pounds 1,000 in support of the Redcar Lifeboat and this year we will be supporting the Teesside Homeless Action Group (Redcar), Coastwatch and The Junction's young people's charity.
What does THAG stand for?
THAG stands for Teesside Homeless Action Group (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THAG
- Twain Harte Area Chamber of Commerce (Twain Harte, CA)
- To Hit Armor Class Zero
- Talking Head Avoidance Device (creative writing technique)
- Theater High Altitude Defence
- Toronto Homes for the Aged Division (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Total Heat-Affected Depth
- Transient Hepatic Attenuation Difference (radiology)
- Towards Healthy Air in Dwellings in Europe (European Federation of Allergy and Airways Diseases Patients Associations)
- Transcatheter Hepatic Arterial Embolization (also seen as Transcatheter Hepatic Artery Embolization)
- Toronto Hispano-American Film Festival
- Tourism & Hospitality Association of Guyana
- Travel Health Advisory Group (est. 1997; Australia)
- Trent Hospice Audit Group (est. 1990; palliative care standards; UK)
- Thai Airways International (Thailand)
- Toe to Heel Air Injection (oil extraction process)
- Type Commander's Headquarters Automated Information System
- Thai Student Association
- To Happiness and Love and Success (Thalas L.C.)
- Tris-Hydroxymethyl Amino-Methane
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk * Middlesbrough Primary Care Trust * Middlesbrough Council * Middlesbrough FC in the Community * Middlesbrough Environment City Middlesbrough Healthy Schools Partnership * Unity City Academy * Biddick Sports College * Groundwork South Tees * Sustrans * Natures World * Durham University * Middlesbrough Community Network * Middlesbrough Voluntary Development Agency * Stronger Together in East Middlesbrough * Teesside Homeless Action Group.
Now, thanks to Teesside Homeless Action Group (THAG), the 42-year-old has somewhere to live and is looking at a new driving job in Norway.
TEESSIDE Homeless Action Group, which has eight trained staff dealing with people's debt as well as housing problems, was awarded pounds 1,000.
Teesside Homeless Action Group - pounds 1,000 to help the service which aids people's debt and housing problems.
Teesside Homeless Action Group (THAG) has been trying to help to get people off the streets by offering a bond guarantee scheme.
It is those non-priority cases that Teesside Homeless Action Group is hoping to find.
Now Patrick has rebuilt his life and has a flat in Netherfields, Middlesbrough, while working twice a week as a volunteer for Teesside Homeless Action Group.