Since the much-loved youngster fell into the swollen river, a major search operation has been launched with emergency services, including police, the Great North Air Ambulance Service, firefighters, the RAF and a Teesdale and Weardale Search and Rescue team, all on the scene.
What does TWSRT stand for?
TWSRT stands for Teesdale and Weardale Search and Rescue Team (voluntary group; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Toronto West Stroke Network (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Transportation Workstation Network
- Transuranic Waste Site Office
- Transuranic Waste System Office
- The Wandering Star Project (South Africa)
- Tracy Williams Studio Photography (UK)
- Training for Work Scholarship Program (Philippines)
- Tsunami Warning System in the Pacific (US NOAA)
- Time-Wavelength-Space Router
- Track While-Scan Receive Only
- Teck Whye Secondary School (Choa Chu Kang, Singapore)
- Telecom Web Services Server (IBM WebSphere )
- That's What She Said
- Theater Wide Source Selection (US Army)
- Ticket to Work and Self-Sufficiency Program
- Town Water Supply and Sanitation (various locations)
- Telus World Ski and Snowboard Festival
- That's What She Said Last Night (Saw Doctors song)
- Tai Wan Shan Swimming Pool (Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Ticket to Work and Self-Sufficiency Program (US Social Security Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teesdale and Weardale Search and Rescue Team needs new members.
The search for him was stepped up yesterday when members of Cleveland and Teesdale and Weardale Search and Rescue Teams were called to comb a cave network at a County Durham quarry.
Teesdale and Weardale Search and Rescue team members were called out after Sam fell down an old lead mine shaft.
The Teesdale and Weardale Search and Rescue Team were alerted when three sheep were reported by a dog walker stuck on a ledge 10 metres up a quarry face at Frosterley, County Durham.
TEESDALE and Weardale Search and Rescue Team are organising a Coast to Coast mountain bike challenge from June 16 to 18 to raise money for the Rescue Team and the Fire Service Benevolent Fund.
Teesdale and Weardale Search and Rescue Team is organising a Coast to Coast mountain bike challenge across the north of England to help raise money for the Rescue Team and the Fire Service Benevolent Fund.
Teesdale and Weardale Search and Rescue Team are organising a 187-mile weekend mountain bike challenge to help the rescue team and the Fire Services Benevolent Fund.