See it only if you can cope with brainless humour, Tees Maar Khan style.
What does TMK stand for?
TMK stands for Tees Maar Khan (Indian film)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TMK
We have 22 other meanings of TMK in our Acronym Attic
- Tokyo Medical Journal (Tokyo, Japan)
- Too Much Jam
- Total Metal Jacket (bullet type)
- Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art (Israel)
- TMJ Association, Ltd. (TMJ refers to temporomandibular joint disease)
- Trafic Moyen Journalier Annuel (French: Annual Average Daily Traffic)
- Tempormandibular Disorder/Dysfunction
- Temporomandibular Joint Diseases and Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Pain and Dysfunction
- Tax Map Key (Hawaii)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another example was Farah Khan's film Tees Maar Khan , where Salman agreed to make a last- minute entry in a qawwalli performance along with Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif.
The characters are so silly they end up being distant avatars of the zonked-out villagers in Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan.
Kaif stars opposite Akshay Kumar in Khan's upcoming venture Tees Maar Khan.
Writing obviously isn't Shirish's strong point, we learnt as much with Jaan- e- Mann as well as wife Farah Khan's last effort, Tees Maar Khan .
It was followed by others like Garam Masala, Phir Hera Pheri, Bhagam Bhaag, Welcome, Singh Is Kinng, Housefull and Tees Maar Khan.
Considering his latest flicks including Tees Maar Khan and Patiala House have been box-office duds, we think it's a good idea to return to his cynical cop routine.
Unlike Tees Maar Khan, Akshay Kumar plays a restrained and quiet guy with realistic ease in this flick.