CAPTION(S): SURPRISE: One-year-old George Gemmell and pals, right, are looking forward to a teddy bear's picnic at Sudley House this weekend
What does TBP stand for?
TBP stands for Teddy Bear's Picnic (song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TBP
We have 164 other meanings of TBP in our Acronym Attic
- The Beginning of the End (Lost TV series episode)
- The Best of Underground (Vuadens, Switzerland; music)
- Taking Back Our Youth (Columbus, OH)
- Talking Book Productions (New York, NY)
- Tampa Bay Partnership (Tampa, FL)
- Target Benefit Plan (pensions)
- TATA-Box-Binding Protein
- Tau Beta Pi (National Engineers Honors Society)
- Tawas Bay Players (Tawas City, MI)
- Technical Background Paper (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blackhall Children's Centre has planned a trip to Hardwick Park on Monday, July 25; a trip to Seaton Carew on Wednesday, August 3; South Shields on Tuesday, August 9; a teddy bear's picnic at the centre on Wednesday, August 17; a trip to Adventure Valley on Monday, August 22; Dene Walk on Tuesday, August 30.
A GROUP of tots toddled their way to a teddy bear's picnic for charity.
The People is offering a VIP family ticket for four to ride on the Sooty Express Train and enjoy a super Teddy Bear's Picnic in Blackpool on Sunday July 13.
A teddy bear's picnic with a healthy twist held recently has been declared a hit with children and their teds.
Solihull Council has organised a teddy bear's picnic in Olton Jubilee Park on Wednesday, May 30.
The Teddy Bear's Picnic was a great opportunity for young children and their families to enjoy a teddy bear trail and other activities around Fairy Dell.
YOUNGSTERS gathering for a teddy bear's picnic were in for a big surprise.