This will be split between the Forget Me Not Trust (FMNT), Teddies for Loving Care (TLC) and Help for Heroes.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for Teddies for Loving Care (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Tech + Library + Classroom (education)
- Tech Logic Corporation (library services company)
- Technology Leadership Coalition (Georgia)
- Technology Learning Center
- Technology Learning Community (various locations)
- Technology Licensing Commercialization
- Technology Life Careers
- Technology Life Cycle
- Technology Lighting Center (Seltzer Institute, Inc.)
- Technology Literacy Collaborative
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Teddies for Loving Care scheme is funded by money donated by the Freemasons of North Wales and was initially launched in March at Ysbyty Gwynedd, in Bangor.
The Teddies for Loving Care (TLC) scheme is funded by money donated by the Freemasons of North Wales and was initially launched in March at Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor by the Provincial Grand Master, Ieuan Redvers Jones.
The first teddy was received last month when the campaign, headed by the Teddies For Loving Care Charity, launched at South Tyneside District Hospital.
The Teddies for Loving Care (TLC) initiative is being funded by the Province of Yorkshire West Riding Freemasons.