Trooper Joseph Drane was hit by a car as he was pulling over speeders Tuesday morning on the expressway just before the Ted Williams Tunnel.
What does TWT stand for?
TWT stands for Ted Williams Tunnel (Boston, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TWT
We have 72 other meanings of TWT in our Acronym Attic
- Toronto Western Spasmodic Torticollis Rating (medical scale)
- Toronto Western Spasmodic Torticollis Rating Scale
- Two Way Satellite Time Transfer
- Toronto Windows Server User Group
- Travelling-Wave Switch
- Tactical Warfare Training
- Tattooed White Trash
- Teaching with Technology
- Technical Walk-Through
- Technical Writing Team (various locations)
- The Technical Writing Teacher (journal)
- The Walking Toxins (band)
- The Washington Times
- The White Tower (Wheel of Time book series)
- The Wildlife Trusts (UK)
- The Winning Team (various meanings)
- The World Tonight (television news program)
- The Wrestling Talk (online forum)
- The Wrong Trousers (Wallace & Grommit film; band)
- Third Wave Technologies, Inc. (also seen as TWTI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The club's first team squad and manager Gordon Strachan were on the coach passing through the Ted Williams tunnel in Boston.
Cross-city travel time has dropped from 19 minutes to three minutes thanks to a feat of engineering called the Ted Williams tunnel.
In 2006, a portion of the Ted Williams Tunnel collapsed and a 38-year-old woman was killed.
This may be the first time Petruchio's "servant for all seasons," Grumio, has ever worn a Superman costume and spoken in an Italian accent thick enough to block the Ted Williams Tunnel.
Glahn represents contractors, developers and project owners in both the public and private sector including litigating and resolving several multi-million-dollar disputes on public projects such as the MWRA's Deer Island Outfall Tunnel Project, the Boston Central Artery's Ted Williams Tunnel Finish Work Project, the East Lynn CSO Design/Build Project and the Wachusett Aqueduct Rehabilitation Project.
His job for three and a half weeks was to hang out the window of a speeding SUV firing a machine gun at Tom Cruise in a blocked-off Ted Williams Tunnel while Cruise fired back.
Although approximately $400 million from settlements of historical claims against CA/T contractors was deposited into a newly created trust fund, the trust fund will only be used to fund non-ordinary and non-routine repairs and maintenance of the CA/T and Ted Williams Tunnel.