Posny will be responsible for building relationships with key state and federal education stakeholders to increase awareness of Renaissance Learning's technology-based assessment products.
What does TBA stand for?
TBA stands for Technology-Based Assessment (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TBA
We have 256 other meanings of TBA in our Acronym Attic
- Table of Basic Allowance
- Tallahassee Builders Association (Tallahassee, FL)
- Tampa Bay Area
- Targeted Brownfields Assessment
- Task-Based Approach
- Team Basket Association (French: Team Basketball Association; France; est. 1984)
- Team Building Activities
- TechBoston Academy
- Technical Bid Analysis
- Technical Business Analyst
- Television Bureau of Advertising
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Beekeepers Association
- Tenpin Bowling Association (various locations)
- Tenpin Bowling Australia
- Teodoro Benigno Aquino Hall (University of the Philippines, Diliman practical joke)
- Terminal Base Address
- Tertiary Butyl Alcohol
- Tetra Brik Aseptic
Samples in periodicals archive:
His paper raised concerns about the state of knowledge in diagnostic assessment, a topic often presented in visions for technology-based assessments.
The lowest scores involved the use of technology-based assessment tools (46 percent), nurturing creativity and self-expression (60 percent), and helping meet the needs of all students through tools for the disabled (59 percent).
Exciting new technology-based assessment options offer greater convenience, increased accuracy, immediate feedback and higher reliability (Greenwood, 1994).
Technology-based assessment generally refers to the use of electronic systems and software to assess and evaluate the progress of individual children in educational settings.
Technology-based assessments will be critical to this and the project brings together key partners that can help PISA make this happen.
Charles Handler, a renowned expert in technology-based assessments, noted in a recent publication that, "Censeo Corporation has recently come out with one of the first simulation tools that begins to offer a peek at the future of managerial hiring.
In light of the No Child Left Behind act's testing mandates, districts are looking to technology-based assessment for help.