Technology-Assisted Lifelong Learning team named Learning Technologist of the Year AMSTERDAM, February 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- (Integrated Systems Europe - Booth #3D88) Sonic Foundry, Inc.
What does TALL stand for?
TALL stands for Technology-Assisted Lifelong Learning (University of Oxford; Oxford, England, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TALL
We have 8 other meanings of TALL in our Acronym Attic
- Teach and Learn in Korea (scholarship program; South Korea)
- Technology Assisting Literacy Knowledge (website)
- Teens Activating the Language of Kindness
- Teens Advising Library Keepers (Oklahoma)
- Telephone Aid Line Kingston (Ontario, Canada)
- Tools for Ambient Linguistic Knowledge (Institute for Computational Linguistics; Saarland University; Saarbruecken, Germany)
- Total Alkalinity
- Transfer of African Language Knowledge (est. 1990)
- T-Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Technology-Assisted Language Learning
- Texas Agricultural Lifetime Leadership (College Station, TX)
- Toronto Association of Law Libraries (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Turkish American Ladies League
- The Alliance Company (Belgium)
- Taiwan Association of Logistics Management
- Tangier American Legation Museum (Morocco)
- Tasmanian Association of Laboratory Managers (Australia)
- Temperature Alarm Monitor
- Tourism and Leisure Management (University of Queensland; Australia)
- The Tangier American Legation Museum Society (now Tangier American Legation Institute for Moroccan Studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regardless of where they are, they can watch their professors in real-time and feel as though they are face-to-face in the classroom," said Sean Faughnan, director of Oxford University's Technology-Assisted Lifelong Learning team.