was awarded one of the ten Hewlett Packard Technology for Teaching Grant: U.
What does TFT stand for?
TFT stands for Technology for Teaching
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TFT
We have 91 other meanings of TFT in our Acronym Attic
- Toyota Financial Services United Kingdom (vehicles)
- Textile Forum South West (UK)
- The Free Shai World Report (blog)
- Table for Two (various locations)
- Tableau de Flux de Trésorerie (French: Table of Cash Flow)
- Tabular Firing Tables
- Task Force Team
- Task Force Tips (fire fighting equipment)
- Technical Feasibility Testing
- Technical Focus Team (US DoD)
- Technology for Timber Ltd. (UK)
- Ten Foot Toss (gaming)
- Terror Free Tomorrow (Washington, DC)
- Test Fix Test
- Textile and Fibre Technology (Commonwealth Scientific & Industrial Research Organization; Australia)
- Thanks for That
- The Fantasy Trip (role-playing game)
- The Fighting Tigers (gaming)
- The First Tee (various locations)
- The Font Thing (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Daily News LANCASTER - Physics, chemistry and engineering students at Antelope Valley College will be getting some added technological help in the classroom thanks to a $60,000 Hewlett Packard Technology for Teaching grant.
The 2007 HP Technology for Teaching Grant initiative supports the redesign of math, science and engineering courses, with the ultimate goal of increasing the number of students graduating with high-tech degrees.
1 million in wireless technology, cash and professional development as part of the 2005 HP Technology for Teaching Leadership grant program.
5 million in wireless technology, cash and professional development via the 2005 HP Technology for Teaching grant program.
Each program was measured on the following criteria, and the top five underwent two months of hands-on testing by English teachers: --Appropriate use of media in teaching and innovative teaching methods: considered effective use of media and utilization of the full potential of the technology for teaching.
The corrected release reads: HP AWARDS $10 MILLION IN TECHNOLOGY GRANTS TO 193 SCHOOLS NATIONWIDE HP Technology for Teaching grant includes HP wireless equipment, help desk support, and professional development to improve student achievement HP (NYSE:HPQ) (Nasdaq:HPQ) today named 193 elementary, middle and high schools, colleges and universities that will receive more than $10 million over 2004-2005 from the HP Technology for Teaching grant, which is designed to accelerate learning through the innovative use of technology.
We found York to be one of the most sophisticated institutions in North America for providing professors with the greatest tools and advances in technology for teaching.