UCSD Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Services UCSD Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Services (TechTIPS) manages the intellectual property developed at UCSD and provides educational and information services on intellectual property matters to the UCSD community, with the goal of facilitating the transfer of innovations from campus to the private sector for the benefit of society.
What does TTIPS stand for?
TTIPS stands for Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Services (University of California, San Diego)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTIPS
- Technical Teens Internship Program (Technology Access Foundation; Seattle, WA)
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property (various schools)
- Telecommunications and Technology Infrastructure Program (US DOC)
- TISS Technology Insertion Program
- Titanium Tetraisopropoxide
- TRADOC Test Instrumentation Program
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (various organizations)
- Timing Technologies India, Pvt. Ltd. (Hyderabad, India)
- Toyota Tsusho India Pvt. Ltd. (est. 1999; Japan and India)
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Management
- Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (American Bar Association)
- Trinidad and Tobago Interbank Payments System (electronic bank transactions)
- Technology Transfer Integrated Planning Team
- Tsetse and Trypanosomiasis Information Quarterly
- Time-Tension Integral Response (anesthesiology)
- Tri-Tec International Resources, LLC (staffing firm; Covina, CA)
- Take Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Teens Teaching Internet Skills (4-H)
- The Telegraph in Schools (Indian student newspaper)
- Total Time in Service