11, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- SRI International, an independent nonprofit research and development institute, today announced that researchers from SRI's Center for Science, Technology, and Economic Development (CSTED) will participate in panel discussions at the Technology Transfer Society (T2S) conference on November 12 - 13, in Washington, D.
What does TTS stand for?
TTS stands for Technology Transfer Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTS
We have 278 other meanings of TTS in our Acronym Attic
- Tank Thermal Sights
- Tape Tracking System
- Target Tug Squadron
- Targeting-Tracking System (gaming)
- Task Tracking System
- Task Transfer Sheet
- Teacher Training School
- Technical Test Specification
- Technical Training Specialist
- Technical Training Squadron (USAF)
- Teka Teki Silang (Indonesia crossword)
- Telegraphic Transfer Selling (currency rate)
- Telemetry Test Simulator
- Temperature Test Set
- Temporary Technical Services, Inc.
- Temporary Threshold Shift (hearing)
- Tenure Track System (various locations)
- Tertiary Trauma Survey (medical examination)
- Test Technology Symposium
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Arkansas Technology Transfer Society has recognized Leslie Lane III and Arkansas Bio Ventures for their innovative programs supporting technology development in the state.
She spoke at the 2009 Technology Transfer Society (T2S) Annual Conference - alongside experts from Harvard Business School, Stanford, MIT, Duke and NASA - on the dilemmas that faculty inventors face in the process of commercializing their inventions.