95 percent of industry Technology Transfer Control Plans (TTCPs) are developed in accordance with established DOD guidelines and policies within two or less iterations.
What does TTCP stand for?
TTCP stands for Technology Transfer Control Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TTCP
We have 32 other meanings of TTCP in our Acronym Attic
- Trust to the Truthful Check Node (decoders)
- Testing and Test Control Notation version 3
- Tree and Tabular Combined Notation Graphical Representation
- Tree and Tabular Combined Notation Machine Processable
- Tree and Tabular Combined Notation Graphical (ISO/IEC 9646)
- Tree and Tabular Combined Notation Machine Processor (ISO/IEC 9646)
- Tanz-Turnier-Club Oberhausen (German: Dance Club Tournament Oberhausen; Oberhausen, Germany)
- True Total Cost of Ownership
- Training, Testing, & Current Operational Requirements (naval ammunition)
- Tailored Technical Criteria Profile
- Test Training Certification Plan
- Test Transmission Control Protocol
- The Technical Cooperation Program (US DoD)
- Training, Testing and Certification Program
- Tactical Terminal Control System
- Taoist Tai Chi Society (various locations)
- Target Tracking and Control System
- Technology Transfer and Commercialization Staff
- Three Tier Client Server (computing)
- Toy Train Collectors Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
facility on a visit request, the company should forward a completed technology transfer control plan (TTCP) for DIS approval.
Prepare, as necessary, a Technology Control Plan and a Technology Transfer Control Plan, and discuss them with ODTC and DTRA, respectively.