We asked every teacher to take a technology skills assessment, which would help us determine their need for professional development," says Pitrelli.
What does TSA stand for?
TSA stands for Technology Skills Assessment (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSA
We have 593 other meanings of TSA in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Support Activity/Agent
- Technical Support Agreement (various companies)
- Technical Support Alliance
- Technical Support and Analysis
- Technical Support Area
- Technical System Audit
- Technicien en Santé Animale (French: Animal Health Technician)
- Technikon Southern Africa
- Technologie en Santé Animale
- Technology Safeguard Agreement
- Technology Student Association
- Technology Systems Analysis (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Telecare Services Association (UK)
- Telecommunication Society of Australia
- Télésanté Aquitaine (French health organization)
- TELUS Solutions d'Affaires
- Temperate South America
- Temperature Swing Absorption
- Temple Scott Associates (public relations and government relations firm; Canada)
- Temporal Security Agency (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article presents one college's efforts in developing and implementing a mandatory technology skills assessment for beginning teacher education students.
In the only empirical article published in 2000 addressing Internet-based career assessment, Austin and Mahlman reported the results of a study in which 119 students in Ohio completed an administrative office technology skills assessment over the Internet, whereas 61 other students completed the same assessment in pencil-and-paper form.