TORONTO, November 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Corvil, the market leader for trade monitoring and latency management, together with their Canadian partner Recce will be hosting an information evening on Trade Monitoring and Technology Risk Management at the TMX Broadcast Centre on December 5[sup.
What does TRM stand for?
TRM stands for Technology Risk Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TRM
We have 138 other meanings of TRM in our Acronym Attic
- Tasa Representativa del Mercado (Colombia)
- Tax and Revenue Management
- Team Risk Management (SEI method)
- Technical Reference Manual
- Technical Reference Model
- Technical Relationship Manager
- Technical Requirement Module
- Technical Resource Management, Inc. (Okotoks, Alberta, Canada)
- Technical Review Meeting (various organizations)
- Technology Reference Model
- Technology Risk Manager (Risk Management Software)
- Technology Roadmap (Canada)
- Telluric Remediation Management Limited (UK)
- Test Readiness Milestone
- That Reminds Me
- The Record Machine
- The Redneck Manifesto (band)
- Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie (French: National Opera, Brussels, Belgium)
- Their Royal Majesties
- Thermo Remnant Magnetization
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the company, its CorvilNet Solution for Technology Risk Management provides additional, independent barriers and check-points against technology-related hazards to strengthen operational risk management.
com), a leading provider of business consulting and technology risk management services, would like to announce that it has hired Danny M.
The authority had asked banks in the country to protect customers from new computer threats in the third version of its Internet Banking and Technology Risk Management (IBTRM) guidelines.
8404 Professional Services Jefferson Wells is a global provider of professional services in finance and accounting, tax, internal audit and technology risk management.
Hermann Kelley, formerly senior manager of technology risk management at an international accounting firm, will head up the new division for CyberGuard director of worldwide professional services.
Session to Provide Best Practices for Developing and Implementing an Effective, Policy-Driven Technology Risk Management Framework BURLINGTON, Mass.
Mark Child, the partner leading the technology risk management practice line at Kingston Smith Consulting, will also speak at the event touching on his main specialities.