com), the financial marketplace for intellectual property rights, today named the "top 10" hottest chemical technology niches as determined by pl-x's Technology Risk/Reward Unit (TRRU(R)) intangible asset data.
What does TRRU stand for?
TRRU stands for Technology Risk/Reward Unit (intellectual property assets)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of TRRU
- Time-Resolved Raman Spectroscopy
- Time-Resolved Reflection Spectroscopy
- Tip Ring Ring Sleeve (audio connector)
- Tree Rock River Sun
- Triangle Radio Reading Service
- Token Ring Route Switch Module (Cisco)
- The Rock River Times (Rockford, IL)
- Tiny Rabbit Rendering Tools
- Tobacco Road Research Team (geomorphology research group)
- Technical (TR- Committee) Regulatory Task Force
- Technoscience and Regulation Research Unit (Dalhousie University; Canada)
- Tourism and Recreation Research Unit (University of Edinburgh; UK)
- The Real Roy Williams (Oklahoma Sooners)
- TRICARE Retail Pharmacy (US DoD)
- Airtran Airlines (airline code)
- Tactical Receive Segment
- Tactical Reconnaissance Squadron
- Tactical Reconnaissance System
- Tactile Ring Signaler
- Tandy-Radio Shack (Tandy Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
pl-x's intellectual property valuation system, called Technology Risk/Reward Unit (TRRU) Metrics, provides an objective, market-driven and almost instant valuation for patents.
TRRU, or Technology Risk/Reward Unit, provides an objective, financial, market-driven value for every patent listed on the pl-x Exchange.